Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 8 - What now?

So this got put up on campus sometime in the last couple of weeks, and Katie and I went to find it on Sunday.  I have no idea what it is, or what it is meant to be or represent.  Unfortunately, the thing next to it that looks like a sign is just a blank sheet of metal, which is ridiculously unhelpful.  I kind of want thoughts on it, since I am kind of stumped.  The only idea i had was that it was a plant turned on its head (so the rocks are the ground and the plants are growing out of it).  However that seems simplistic, and so anyone who has ideas, please post!

In other news, classes start at noon on Monday, so super fun there!  I just hope the teachers give us a break and don't assign too much homework this week.

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment