Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 10 - Spring Activated

Today just so happens to be the Vernal Equinox - more commonly termed the first day of Spring.  With Easter just around the corner, I figured it fell to me to put up some of our decorations.  Our Winter wreath has been hanging on the door since sometime last November I think, and so it was definitely time to change it out.  In the process of retrieving the wreath, I stumbled upon our old Easter banner, and felt that should go up too!  So now we have a nicely decorated house - well the front door at least.  Unfortunately with us both being super busy, and with the move coming up, I don't think there will be much more in the way of decorations, except possibly some window stickies.  Either way, however, our house feels more festive, even if it is still cold outside right now (it should warm up soon though).  Also, Happy Spring everyone!

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment