Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 18 - Book work

So I started trying to put sound effects and music into my senior project today, and was so glad that I just happened to have this book lying around.  It has very explicit instructions on how to do almost everything I need to do with it, and it also has suggestions for where to look for the parts that I don't know.  This is the first time that I actually had any help with this project, so it was nice for a change to have something work first time, instead of having to struggle through and make it work in some other way.  This book is also a great thing for two more reasons - firstly it gave me some ideas for things that will improve the project, and secondly because I still have it, even though I never used it for the class I bought it for. Lucky, no?

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment