Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 3 - Progress!

So today (Tuesday) I began working on cleaning up the mess that was my room (and now is our study).  Although it is not obvious, I cleaned up the bags, suitcases, and blankets that were all over the floor, and now it is possible to walk in the room!  I feel really productive for having made so much progress, and am super excited to finish cleaning everything up and getting things packed up.  Part of why I am pushing so hard this week to get the room cleaned (other than it is Spring Break and it seems like a good time to do so), is because we just finished figuring out how to move our stuff!  I am really excited about getting to move, and want to pack everything up right now in the hopes that it will be moving day sooner (of course that is silly since it will not make time go faster, but a guy can dream, right?).  Look forward to some more updates on the room, since I will definitely be working on it!

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment