Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 12 - Who Put That Curb There?

So normally at this time of year we are having massive snow storms and it is usually difficult to see the sidewalk.  This little corner in our parking lot was covered with snow and ice last year until May.  So imagine my surprise when the snow is almost all gone from everywhere, even this spot that gets almost no sun and so takes forever to clear.  While I am definitely enjoying having nicer weather, it is really screwing with my head.  I keep feeling like it is the end of April/early May and that I should be graduating in a short while...instead I have more than a month to go.  Keeping my brain focused is taking more energy than the homework I am trying to focus on!  Either way it is not for much longer and if I can just push through I will be there...Wish me luck!

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment